Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Title and Design

I admit it! I can't keep up with the weekly meals. Although I plan the weekly meals for my family I just can't seem to find the time needed to type up the recipes and plans each week and get them out in a timely manner. SO....I'm changing the site. My new plan is to share the recipes we use here in my kitchen that we think are worth sharing. I usually try one or two new meals a week and depending on their success I'll share them with you.

As a mom of a 2 and 1/2 year old and one coming in a few months I am still focusing on quick meals that I can cook and get on the table in 30 minutes or less. There may be a few that take a little longer which I will warn you before you venture out to make them for your family. I have been blessed enough to take a one year leave from my teaching position. With that said, I am more than ever concerned about what we are spending at the grocery store.

My hope is that you find this site a great resource when you need a dinner idea! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment