Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Red and White Pasta Bake

This is such an easy and delicious recipe. Since I've changed the layout of this blog I wanted to repost this recipe in individual recipe form rather than within a weeks plans.

Red and White Pasta Bake
4 cups penne noodles
1 (15oz) jar Alfredo sauce (I used Ragu)
1 (24oz) jar Marinara sauce (I used Ragu)
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Refrigerated Bread Sticks

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
3. Mix the two sauces together in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add mozzarella cheese and combine. Add drained pasta.
5. Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish and bake about 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and bake another 5 minutes. (I also added some basil to mine before serving.)

No comments:

Post a Comment